To our cherished customers,
Maya and team are working hard to keep MBD operational and safe. Shipping and fulfillment teams are still accepting and shipping orders. To ensure everyone’s safety, we continue to take great care to follow safety protocols in our work space, jewelry making and packaging methods.
Our Jewelry Making Process
- Our jewelers always have and continue to wear protective masks and gloves while handling jewelry.
- After MB jewelers finish making your piece they place it in our ultrasonic machine which vibrates the jewelry in hot soapy water to provide a deep clean.
- Finally each piece is cleaned under high pressure steam (212° F) to remove all debris.
Our Packing and Shipping Process
- Our quality control employees are taking all necessary precautions while packaging your orders with the upmost care.
- All employees are wearing gloves and masks at all times.
- All desks and shipping surfaces are being disinfected twice daily.
- All packages are then placed together in a sealed plastic bag before being handed to our trusted delivery people.
Please email customer service with any questions or concerns.
And stay positive!
xo Team MB